Hello doctor
How are you doing?
I want to ask about a problem in reproductive system that is caused by accessory sexual glands I think it is called cowper gland?
It produces too much fluid, and I have tried finasteride and it didn’t work!
Can it be surgically removed?

نظرات (1)

Hi,tnx.it is not possible to remove cooper glands.you need take medicine such as paroxetine or citalopram

نظر خود را بنویسید